Kiwi Tales

Monday, July 02, 2007

Ija



Well it's hard to believe that Ija is 8 days old. I've seen her once- Andrew, Kath and I vivisted Sarah, Ija and Tim at the hospital on Tuesday. Already Ija looks different- her hair is not red now- more blonde with a ginger tinge, and her eyes may go hazel. All is well, and Sarah and Ija were able to go home on Wednesday. Andrew and I may go and visit one evening this week.

We're going away this weekend, Andrew and me- driving down to Christchurch to see Phil and Magenta. It was too dear to fly, so we will take the car over on the ferry. It's the middle of winter, we must be mad! We are likely to freeze down there!

I had my shoulder injected last week- but although I have slightly more movement in it, it's still painful. I'm hoping it starts to improve soon!

4 Comments:

  • Oh, she is so precious...and I love the names!!

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 4:47 am  

  • I think Ija is Hebrew, as is Yana. Thanks Ruth, yes I think she's precious too!

    By Blogger kiwiruth, at 8:31 am  

  • Congrats on becoming a grandma once again - what a lovely little one!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:36 pm  

  • I absolutely love your site.. Excellent colors
    & theme. Did you create this web site yourself? Please reply back as I'm trying to create my very own blog and would love to learn where you got this from or what the theme is called. Appreciate it!

    Also visit my homepage - increase twitter followers

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home