Kiwi Tales

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Busy

Thursday 4 August 2005

Posting this at work, so it will be quick. (While the boss is away the staff do play). Real busy yesterday- I work 2 jobs on a Wednesday- my usual full time job, then a second job from 6-11pm. Generally I get home about 11.30pm. I did have time in my lunch hour yesterday to do a bit of knitting- got about 6 rows to do, and the tassels, and the weaving in of ends etc. Then I'll do some more to the baby jacket. Oh and I still have 2 balls of black feathers wool left, I might even make myself a scarf!

Also talked to Penelope, my boss at the second job, about flying- she used to be a flying instructor. I can see more clearly now where I was going wrong at the last (bad) lesson I had in January. I guess I sort of blew it all by myself lol! But now I know what I was doing so when I get back to flying I can work on it.

Enjoy the rest of the day! I've got grocery shopping to do after work, and have to go and see my mum in the Rest Home to oversee the signing of her will, also drop some more wool off to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home