Kiwi Tales

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Grandchildren are great!




Tim and Sarah and Yana came to visit yesterday. Yana is 10 months old and is so cute! She's crawling and says Mama, Dada, eieio, nana (her other grandma, not me lol). We also went to visit my mum at the rest home,. so there were 4 generations in the room! Isn't that a great photo! My mum is 94.

Then today I saw Kathryn and the girls. Anahera had to write a poem about a grandparent and she wrote it about me, it was so lovely it made my day! She said so many nice things in it and also wrote about how much she loved me. Wow!

2 Comments:

  • They are both gorgeous - generation 1 and generation 4 :-)

    By Blogger Tati, at 5:25 pm  

  • I love pictures like this. They become such great memories for when the kids grow up!

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 1:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home