Kiwi Tales

Friday, July 28, 2006

Still another day of work to go

Well it's Friday night but I still have tomorrow at work to go yet before I get my "weekend". Both of my offsiders are away this weekend that's why I've done 2 Saturdays in a row then in a fortnight I have to work another Saturday and am on call the entire weekend.

I'm hoping the weather is as good on Sunday and Monday as it has been the last few weekends, I'm trying very hard to get the garden weeded. There are sooo many weeds, part of the garden is nothing BUT weeds! I know part of it's because I haven't weeded in quite a while but it's infested with a particular weed which is very hard to eradicate.

NZ will come to a standstill tomorrow night, it's the second Bledisloe Test, which is a rugby test between NZ and Australia. That's a matter of GREAT National importance! There's such rivalry between us kiwis and the Aussies, no matter what it is!

3 Comments:

  • That weed is probably the same type that I fight against every year. It needs to be removed along with the root which is difficult, because they have long roots which run all over the place and are difficult to get all the way out.

    By Blogger Tati, at 4:56 pm  

  • Yes that's so true- it's difficult to get all the roots out as it's hard to see them

    By Blogger kiwiruth, at 8:28 pm  

  • Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home