Kiwi Tales

Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Shopping

Whew! Christmas shopping- still some more things to buy but I think the bulk of it is done! I need to wait till payday as I'm in overdraft after today's shopping lol. The grandchildren are catered for, and my mum, and we posted off Phil and Magenta's presents this afternoon. That leaves Kath and Tahi and Tim and Sarah.
Got Andrew's present too- third season on DVD of That 70s Show.

So- Christmas Eve church carol service, stay at Kath's and look after girls while they go out, Christmas lunch with Kath and Tahi and Boxing Day with Tim and Sarah. New Year's weekend Sarah and I are sharing the girls for 2 days. 5 January I finish at my current job and 8 January I start at my new job. 12 January Andrew wants to celebrate his 21st birthday and 13 January we HAVE to move. Hmm I can see that most of my helpers with the move are going to be hung over... One of the ladies from work has offered to help me though.

So it's going to be a busy 4 weeks!

2 Comments:

  • It sounds like you have your Christmas activities planned right down to the last minute. Have a happy time with your friends and family, and enjoy the NZ sunshine. We are hoping for a White Christmas here in Canada, but the grass is still green at the moment! Santa Claus will have to change his reindeers and sleigh for a horse and cart!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:06 pm  

  • You definitely sound busy! Have a wonderful Christmas with your family :-)

    By Blogger Tati, at 7:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home