Kiwi Tales

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It's nearly Christmas!

Only 2 weeks till Christmas! Remember the reason for the season- to celebrate the birth of Jesus!

It looks like Andrew and I will be going to Kathryn and Tahi's for Christmas day which will be great- we may even be there in the morning to see the girls open their pressies.

Did I tell you that Tim and Sarah are expecting another baby? It's due early July, so I'm going to be a grandma again! Little Yana will only be 20 months old then so they will be busy parents.

It's going to be a busy couple of weeks, but I'll try and post again before Christmas :-))

2 Comments:

  • You're back - hope all is well with you! Christmas is approaching faster than I would like - I am not ready for it yet - still lots to do........

    Congrats on becoming a grandmother again :-)

    By Blogger Tati, at 7:16 pm  

  • Thanks Karen! The last test result was fine, so just need to clear up the other one which is probably OK. I don't have to think about it now until the end of Jan/Feb anyway

    By Blogger kiwiruth, at 6:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home