Kiwi Tales

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Family


My Uncle Andrew your hat is almost as good as mine!

Is this really my baby sister?
Andrew and I went over to visit Tim and Sarah last Thursday. I say "over" because you have to go over Haywards Hill on the way to their house, the drive takes about an hour. They seem to be managing OK, they're a lovely little family!
This last weekend Andrew and I went down to the South Island to visit Phil and Magenta, we took the inter island ferry on Friday night after I'd finished work and stayed in Blenheim, then drove down to Christchurch on Saturday. We had a good couple of days with them- even withstood -8 deg frosts (now I know that doesn't sound very cold but believe me it is when you're not used to it!). And we drove and took the ferry back yesterday. Andrew's still on leave but I had to go back to work today. I have some photos of the Christchurch trip on my camera, I'll try and upload them soon!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home