Kiwi Tales

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Nearly 1 September!

Well only a couple more days and it'll be 1 September- spring! Today was very spring like- sun, some wind, but quite warm. It was so nice- shame it was like this on a work day! It would have been good to be able to be outside enjoying it.

I've finally booked tickets for the first weekend in November to go and visit Phil and Magenta in Christchurch. I got a cheap ticket for the flight down and normal saver fare for the flight back. HArd to believe that by then it will have been almost a year since I was last down there!

I've got to work Saturday this week but then am taking Tuesday off as my friend Gwen is coming to stay. She will spend a lot of time knitting and I may be inspired! We'll go walking along the beach, probably watch a couple of DVDs, go out for a meal, yep, it's going to be nice and relaxing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home