Kiwi Tales

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Possibly moving?

Tim ( my eldest son) and Sarah have put in an offer on a house over the other side of town for Andrew and me to live in. The lease runs out here in January but we are likely to have to move sooner to fit in with their settlement. I'm not entirely happy with it, the house is tiny and I don't know how Andrew and I will fit in all our things. We don't own a lot as it is but we may have to pare down our stuff even further. Tim and Sarah are doing it as they see it best for me to have somewhere to live, but it also means that my rent payment will increase by $25 per week to cover the mortgage for them and I will have to try and cut down expenditure. Every time I begin to see that I may clear my debt and be able to save something happens......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home