Kiwi Tales

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A long life.

My darling mum was not well for a week, we were at her bedside day and night holding her hand and being there when she needed us. We saw her fade away, and she died on Thursday 11 January in the evening. The funeral was yesterday. We had to move house at the weekend in the midst of all the arrangements, and I have tried to start my new job but have only been there a few hours a few days. I may go back to work tomorrow, or maybe the next day. And today is Andrew's 21st birthday.

On a positive note the weather has been beautiful today and we have got a new cat and kitten!

2 Comments:

  • I am so sorry to hear about your mum. It must be difficult to go through with everything else going on in your life right now. I am praying for you and your family during this time. And yay for the new cat and kitten. They are great pets to have. We are having horrible weather here, yesterday schools and government offices were closed it was too icy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:36 am  

  • I am very sorry to read this. Hope you are getting through this difficult time well. Sending a big hug your way.

    By Blogger Tati, at 3:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home