Kiwi Tales

Monday, August 15, 2005

Computer Fixed

Yay the computer is fixwd. Andrew lost a lot of the stuff he had saved on it when he had to reformat, and it took a few days to get the cable modem re-established but hey it's working again now.

Tuesday night last week it was Anahera's birthday- can't believe she's now 8! She had a good birthday. Andrew and I went and had dinner- she chose butter chicken and ice cream. Kathryn and Tahi bought her roller blades and then Kathryn took her and some of her friends to SkateN Blade on Sunday.

I've been busy knitting and have finished the baby jacket. It looks pretty good- I bought some star shaped buttons and mum sewed them on for me when I went to visit her at the Rest Home. I also knitted a baby beanie and mittens and now I've started a baby rug.

Saturday I went down to the aero club and sat in the cockpit of one of the C152s and tried to remember all the checks and I've sure forgotten some of them! I must pull out my notes and briefings and go thru them.

This week I'm working 6 days. I'm also on call tonight and have to start work an hour earlier tomorrow.

Does anyone read my blog?? It's probably really boring LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home