Kiwi Tales

Friday, December 16, 2005

End of the week

I'm so glad it's Friday. We've been very busy this week, every one wants to have their carpets cleaned before xmas, so we are solidy booked until Christmas Eve. Christmas Eve is on Saturday and I have to work it... ah well. Andrew and I are going to Kathryn's for Xmas lunch, it should be good. Tim and Sarah and Yana are coming too, and I'm going to try and persuade mum to come as well. I think Phil is really missing us at the moment. Christchurch is a long was away by New Zealand standards and although he has an aunt and uncle and cousins there it's not quite the same.

I'm still sore, especially at night so don't sleep very well, I thought I would have recovered quicker than this. I can cope with work as it's sitting down, but the walking has gone by the board.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home