Kiwi Tales

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Still sore

I'm still very sore, went back to the Dr today and he's given me another week off work. He also referred me for physio. I can't manage to bend far enough to put my shoes and socks on, so Andrew has to do it- he's been very good, but I'm sure he gets rather impatient! We are living on pies and microwave meals.

Just heard from the insurance company, my car is being written off. I have to pay the finance company back the balance of money I owe on it, I'm hoping I will have enough left to buy another car. I want one with airbags now!

2 Comments:

  • Sorry to hear that it is a write-off. Hopefully, your insurance will cover the rest of the costs of the car.

    Most important thing is that YOU are o.k. - even if not yet 100%; it sounds like it could have been worse.

    Sending a hug down under!

    By Blogger Tati, at 8:02 pm  

  • Thanks so much Karen- hugs are good!

    By Blogger kiwiruth, at 10:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home