Kiwi Tales

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Another year older!

Well I've had another birthday! It was at the weekend and I had a good day. On Saturday night we had fireworks to celebrate Guy Fawkes day- however, because Guy Fawkes is the day before my birthday, even as a child I've always associated it with part of MY birthday celebrations. Then on Sunday, Kathryn permed and coloured my hair (hold the sheep, poodle and electric shock jokes lol) and I shouted her and the girls to lunch at McDonalds. I'll post some pxts next time. Andrew and I had birthday cake and strawberries - yum! I got some clothes, some scorched almonds, a lovely little bag, a new backpack, and Top Gun DVD. Top Gun- my favourite movie! My son Phil bought it for me, as he knew I wanted to go flying and I didn't have the money to do so, so it was the next best thing lol.
Work has been very busy this week and I'm on call again tonight. I'm getting a lot of hay fever this year too, generally at night which means I don't get enough sleep...
Ah well, only 2-3 weeks till I'm on leave, yay! I can catch up on sleep then.

2 Comments:

  • HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY to you!
    Top Gun - I love that movie.
    "I feel the need......the need for speed!" Yo!

    By Blogger Tati, at 7:47 pm  

  • Happy Birthday from many thousands of miles away -

    Ben O.

    By Blogger Ben O., at 6:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home