Kiwi Tales

Sunday, February 12, 2006

A Reading Weekend



I've spent most of the weekend reading this book, which I spotted in the library on Friday. It's a great book, has a synopsis and a few photos of EVERY country in the world. I want to travel, now! There are a few countries that I wouldn't like to go to- such as those in a state of war or unrest- and a few that wouldn't be safe for a woman travelling alone. But there are a lot that look very nice.

However, I can't see me going overseas any time soon. Got to pay off my credit card first! I was doing pretty well- but then Andrew has a job interview tomorrow, so I had to buy him a shirt, ties, shoes, and a tidy pair of trousers. We didn't do too bad, that all only cost $80NZ. So not too much extra on the plastic. Then I want to fly some more etc!

Winning Lotto would be good! Nah, not really- I think on the whole I'm pretty satisfied with what I have- the main priority is to clear the credit card and keep out of debt and save a little bit- with the odd flight of course lol! There's a lot I WANT, but not much I NEED. Bit of a difference. The key is to be satisfied with what you have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home