Kiwi Tales

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Yana



Here are two more photos of Yana, taken just a couple of days ago.

On the flying front- I've decided not to fly again for a while- I simply just can't afford it- I have family that needs help as well as the usual bills and there is just not enough left over for flying. At least this time I've ended on a positive note, the lessons I had went well, so I know that I have the basic ability and I'm happy with that. And who knows. sometime in the future I may be able to pick it up again.

2 Comments:

  • grin.
    She is adorable. Doesn't like apricots, does she?

    By Blogger Tati, at 7:42 pm  

  • Something like that lol- actually so far, the only food she won't each is pears! She'll turn her nose up at her bottle and would rather eat FOOD lol

    By Blogger kiwiruth, at 7:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home