Kiwi Tales

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

cooler evenings

Definitely late autumn- there's been snow at the top of the big hill behind my town for the last 2 days, although it will have gone by tomorrow. The hill is about 110 metres high, but the snow is earlier than it's been probably in the last 10 years! Maybe it will be a cold winter... I put the electric blanket on my bed 2 nights ago but so far haven't had the heater on at home.

Karen, sorry I can't see word verification again! Fleamarkets are fun aren't they. We have more in the way of car boot sales here, and fairs. Maybe I should put my cell phone on aircraft mode, which means it's on, so that my alarm will still wake me up, but no one can call me or text me!

1 Comments:

  • Poor Kiwiruth - having winter, while our spring is sooooo wonderful.

    By Blogger Tati, at 5:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home