Kiwi Tales

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Blogger word verification

Well, I just can't view Blogger's word verification at all, so can't post on Blogger blogs. I've tried it on both computers here at home and the computer at work, so maybe it's a NZ thing? I've turned off the word verification on my blog in case others are having the same problem.

Karen, the tulips look just lovely, and the fish in the pond too. It's great to hear that your weather has now improved. I hope that many trips on the Kiwi are on the agenda and I'll be looking forward to photos.
Our taxes are done automatically here by Inland Revenue and our employers: makes it sooo much easier. We just get a bill if we owe lol!
Sorry I can't post any comments to you at the moment, but hopefully you'll still call past here so I can comment here instead!

Kathryn has put my name into a Mother's Day competition, I doubt she will win but isn't it lovely that she entered?

1 Comments:

  • It's odd that you can't see the word verification - I have no problem at all. Perhaps it is a NZ problem.

    Glad you liked the flowers - I am basking in spring :-))

    Lovely Kathryn - will be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    By Blogger Tati, at 6:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home