Kiwi Tales

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I must be getting old!

Here's a picture of Yana in her exersaucer taken when we visited yesterday.

It's only just after 8.30pm and I'm almost ready for bed lol. I've been cleaning up the house as it'll be our 3 monthly inspection of the house by our property managers in a week or so. I've been cleaning off the flyspots from the ceilings and lights, cleaned the fridge freezer, completely turned out both bedrooms and done most of the bathroom (skirtings etc).

It's taken a few days, but the house is looking pretty good now. I've still got the oven and the vinyl floors to do yet- oh and more of the garden, it's rather neglected I'm afraid. I wish I was a good gardener but I'm not. We've got a lot of buffalo (couch) grass and it gets into the garden beds and the roots are so extensive it's impossible to get rid of it completely.

Oh, has anyone else found that the letter verification pic isn't there on Blogger, so I can't post any comments at the moment.

1 Comments:

  • They inspect your house every three months? Whoah. I would have a problem with that ;-)

    By Blogger Tati, at 5:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home