Kiwi Tales

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Winter's nearly here

Tomorrow is the first official day of winter, which means for you in the Northern Hemisphere, it'll be the first day of summer!
It's a lot colder, especially in the evening. I had the heater on for the first time two days ago, although I've had the electric blanket on for a couple of weeks. Most of the people I know have had heaters or fires on for almost a month! Me, I keep thinking of the power bill!!
I had a really good few days off work- I was out almost the whole time- visiting etc. Andrew and I went up to Palmerston North to look for houses for sale as well, to see if they were cheaper there. There's not much difference in the prices though. P North is a city of about 80 000 people around 70 minutes drive from here.
I am so going to have to go on a diet- I've been reasonably good in watching what I eat but over those few days on leave I've had more takeaways than I should have!

1 Comments:

  • Takeaways go right to the hip, don't they.

    Keep warm. :-)

    By Blogger Tati, at 5:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home