Kiwi Tales

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Beach walk and springtime

People out walking on the beach. There are a lot more people out walking dogs, biking etc now. The tide was out which made it really lovely.
View looking north- the clouds looked dark but we had no rain.
This very large piece of driftwood has been on the beach for a long time now. This view is looking south, you can just see the end of Kapiti Island.
Yes, spring is here! I bought the daffodils but the lady who lives behind me gave me the freesias. I love freesias!

2 Comments:

  • I really do enjoy looking at your pics. The flowers add such a nice burst of colour there!! Your question about canning. That is what we call it here but we put the jelly, or tomatoes into glass jars and the heat seals the lids on them. I don't know why we call it "canning"!! Our family loves to learn about new countries all the time and we will be doing a countries notebook as well this year. So, yup, we will be studying NZ this year too!

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 1:10 am  

  • Fresias and Daffodils - yeah! Lovely!

    By Blogger Tati, at 5:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home