Kiwi Tales

Sunday, September 17, 2006

westerly winds

I went to a school carnival yesterday and look what I saw! It was called Sink the Titanic and it was a gigantic slide and climb thing for the kids!
They were also offering helicopter rides and although I was sorely tempted, I didn't have enough money to go for a flight. In fact I was very good and only spent $2.
There were hundreds of people there and lots of activities and things to buy. I met a couple I knew but hadn't seen for ages and was invited back to their house for coffee. They have 2 long term foster children, not an easy task for a couple my age.
Today has been sunny but cool with westerly winds that have been around for days- quite a typical spring thing. I'm not feeling overly well today, all I can think is that I bought some sliced ham and beef from a deli yesterday afternoon which must have been a bit "off".

2 Comments:

  • That Titanic climber/slide looks like fun. I always love bumping into old friends. We had a really nice day today. The weather here was sunny and warm. It is supposed to get cooler this week, winter is on its way here!!

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 2:29 pm  

  • Get better soon!

    Looks like it was a fun day anyhow ;-)

    By Blogger Tati, at 6:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home