Kiwi Tales

Saturday, March 18, 2006

It's been awhile

Daylight saving finishes today-big sigh. I so don't like it when it gets dark earlier in the evenings. And I'll notice it more now that Andrew is working night shift.

He had his first night last night and I think it was pretty hard on him. He worked from 10.30pm until 9am this morning- yes that's 10.5 hrs! And as we are about 70 kms away from his office that's about 1.5 hrs travel one way too. It's a good thing he only does 4 nights a week then has 3 off.

I didn't sleep so well with him not being here but I will get used to it. I had to work today (Saturday) so it was my 6 day week- and I have the books and pager tonight as well, Thankfully I don't have them tomorrow so at least I will have 1 day off. Then next week I'm taking Thursday and Friday off- yay 4 day weekend!

1 Comments:

  • It's odd to hear that the daylight is becoming less where you are, because at the moment, it is quite obviously doing exactly the opposite here :-)

    By Blogger Tati, at 6:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home