Kiwi Tales

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Roads

The town I live in is connected by 1 main road to both north and south - it's THE main road- State Highway 1. There was an accident just south of my town which closed this main road late this afternoon. It was reopened about 1 1/2 hrs later - but in the meantime traffic backed up about 12 kms south and I'm not sure how far north! And it's rush hour. All our technicians bar one were stuck in the traffic and couldn't get back to the workshop by the time I left. It made it very quiet! We're used to the guys coming up to the office to check their day sheets for the following day and complaining and having us on about what jobs we book for them! It was nice and peaceful actually, we could finish off our work and were away from the office almost on time.

3 Comments:

  • It sounds like it was a nice end to the day!

    I think it would be a great idea to see how each other is doing with their lists!! I know I sometimes need encouragement, and I love to give it as well!!

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 4:07 pm  

  • Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:41 pm  

  • Keep up the good work. thnx!
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home