Kiwi Tales

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Wet wet wet


I've finally been knitting again- this time it's a scarf for me- it's been cold and I'll be glad of it. It's feathers wool in bronze, black and silver. I'm about half way with it.


It's been extremely wet today with very cold and strong southerlie winds. It's caused problems with flooding, slips and road closures. In a break in the weather I managed to get a pxt of another rainbow. If you look close you can see it's a double. We've been very busy at work today and this evening (I'm on call) dealing with places with wet carpets. We've had 2 broken down vans and a technician go off injured. The office window is leaking, the commercial washing machine is leaking and the bosses are away in sunny Aussie on the annual Chemdry conference! Can I go away too please? Now?

3 Comments:

  • Sounds like an awful time - weather and work-wise.

    Hope things calm down and that you will have some sunshine soon :-)

    By Blogger Tati, at 5:26 pm  

  • I love rainbows!! These ones are beautiful.

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 1:25 pm  

  • Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home