Kiwi Tales

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Sunshine


Well after all the rain of the past week, the weekend has been pretty good- a little windy and cool, but sunny! Yesterday I went and visited my mum at the Rest Home and stayed for afternoon tea, then I managed to go on a nice walk, probably around 3 kms. Kathryn and the girls came for tea- they had fish n chips and I had sushi.

Today I got up late (nice) then after lunch went up to Otaki where there is a grass landing strip. The aero club were having landing competitions. I only stayed for an hour or so, but saw about 5-6 landings, including the one above, which I think won the competition. They have to try and land on a specific point, and get scored on how close they actually come. I've done a bit of weeding, and have a pork roast cooking.

Sigh, back to work tomorrow. Ah well, surely it has to be better than last week!

2 Comments:

  • Lovely, lovely sunshine :-)

    The weekends do always go by sooo fast, don't they :-(

    By Blogger Tati, at 6:21 pm  

  • I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home