Kiwi Tales

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Grand kids are great!





Sorry, I'm going to bore you with more pxts of the grandkids- and Kathryn too this time!

I'd been sorting out some items for the girls' school's Spring Fair, and took them down to their house today. Sooo, of course the girls (and Kathryn) wanted to see what was in the boxes first! Anahera and Kaya found some of my old clothes and decided to dress up. Anahera's wearing one of my old blouses and a hat I used to use when gardening. Kaya found an old work jacket. Kathryn's going through a box of old cereal box cards (swap cards).

2 Comments:

  • Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:54 pm  

  • I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home