Kiwi Tales

Friday, July 21, 2006

5 Day Progress on 101 List


But first, another pic of baby Yana! She's sitting now and her hair is starting to grow longer, and it's definitely ginger, just like her daddy's.


I've started on some of the 101 list items:

3. Started reading through the New Testament, up to Matthew 6.

6. Well, the walking has been 2 days this week- I've been on call 2 nights and the weather hasn't been the best since Tuesday.

11. Get my credit card balance to zero- now down to $480.

19. Try and meet up with my friend Gwen every 3 months. I've phoned her and she's coming to stay 1st weekend of September.

22. Try and establish a quiet time- hmm well maybe 3 times this week...

34. Completely weed the garden- about 1/3rd done

78. Go to a card making class- have enquired on dates.

89. Keep in touch with family more often- trying! I've bought a few things to send to my sister in England

99. Pray for my children every day- started

MONEY is going to be my real limiting factor. I struggle to save money so this will be hard to accomplish

4 Comments:

  • Gosh - how she has grown!
    She is a gorgeous little one, though, isn't she?!

    By Blogger Tati, at 5:41 pm  

  • Yep, I love her very much- I'm proud to be a grandma of 3 lovely girls :-)

    By Blogger kiwiruth, at 9:21 pm  

  • I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:47 pm  

  • Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home