Kiwi Tales

Saturday, August 27, 2005

And yet another week

Another week has gone by fast. Busy at work- and at my second job, it was nearly midnight before I got home from there on Wednesday. I was sooo tired for the rest of the week. She has offered me a full time job too. Now it's a long time since I've been in that position- being in a stable job and then having another fulltime job offered to me. I thought about it and have decided to stay where I am. Yes I may complain about my current fulltime job but really apart from boredom we're treated pretty well. We may put in a lot of hours sometimes but I guess really it's not physically tough and the pay is good. The other job would be a risk as it's such a new company.

I actually have enough money for a flying lesson now- but then we were checking on the Air NZ website yesterday and there are cheap flights to Christchurch in October. I've texted Phil to ask if I could come down and stay with him and Magenta just for a weekend in October but I haven't heard back from him. I hope he replies real soon as the tickets will go fast.

My knitting has gone a little slowly. I only have the shoulder bands to do and the sewing up of the baby crew neck sweater. I went and looked in a wool shop today- oh I bought a new pattern book a couple of days ago- adult summer knits - and I wanted to see what types of wool would be suitable. I want to get machine washable wool.

Kathryn wants me to look after the girls for a couple of hours tomorrow (Sunday) while she gets her nails done. She won an IPod shuffle through her work and she's going to bring it up so Andrew can show her how to use it.

Have a good week and I'll try and post in a couple of days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home