Kiwi Tales

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Walking at the beach


I'm still doing my street walks- but I also love walking on the beach, especially when it's getting on for sunset. This was taken a few days ago. Someone had placed these long pieces of driftwood in the sand.

So far this Easter I've managed two walks. On Easter Friday I finished the walk along the river bank (well the northern side of the river, I've still got the southern side, but that's not part of my town) and then back to the car along the streets, some of which I'd never been down before. One is called River Glade and it's lovely, lots of native bush surrounding the houses. Then yesterday I caught the train into Wellington and met Tim and Sarah and Yana, and we went walking along Oriental Parade- it's THE place in Wellington for people to go to for walking and jogging and cycling etc. Very pretty with the backdrop of the harbour. Today I've been visiting mum and then Kathryn. Hope your Easter is going well!

2 Comments:

  • Lovely photo!
    Happy Easter to you!!

    By Blogger Tati, at 4:53 pm  

  • I think we just commented on each other's blogs at the same time :-)

    By Blogger Tati, at 5:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home