Kiwi Tales

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Fuel costs

Well I was hoping to pay most of the cost of a flight for Tahi my son in law and Kaya my littlest granddaughter, possibly this Friday (weather dependent) but I found out last night that the cost of hire for the plane Simon would be taking us up in has gone up by $15. Hmmm - not too sure now. And if I don't hurry up now and book my ferry and bus tickets, I'll missout on good fares to Christchurch. I'm just a bit unmotivated to do it yet, maybe because Phil (middle son) and Magenta didn't seem so pleased that I'd like to come and see them... the other times in January and March they were lovely and welcoming - not so much this time and I don't know why.

1 Comments:

  • Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have some cool golf advice and golf freebies at my site... It pretty much covers the draw shot and golf advice related stuff.

    Please come and check it out if you get time ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home