Kiwi Tales

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Where's the time gone?

Where has the last week gone? It was so busy, the weekend and then work. Onw ednesday I started at my full time job at 8am, then after a half hour tea break I went on to my second job. Guess what, I didn't finish there until 1am!!!! By the time I got home after posting the business mail it was 1.15 am!! No wonder I then got sick and had to have yesterday off work. I spent the entire day in bed which isn't the norm for me if I'm sick. Today I feel a bit better, I had to get up and do dishes and washing etc because no one else was going to do them! I got Andrew to drive me to do the shopping and push the trolley for me as we had NOTHING in the either. It's the worst cold I've had for ages and also the first sick day I've taken in a year. I was meant to be on call last night, tonight and tomorrow and be working today but thankfully DSteph from work offered to cover for me - I couldn't have handled it. I'm short of breath today and coughing, but hopefully I'll be ready for work again on Monday.

I've been too busy to do much knitting this week too. Tim phoned today, Sarah and the baby are doing well, just 6 weeks to go till their due date.

Weather has been just beautiful today, wish I had felt well enough to appreciate it, it would have been great to go walking. Lots of little planes flying about.

One week to go till the elections, I'm still not sure who I'll vote for - National? United? NZ First? Labour? No idea at this moment as none of them are giving me as a single person with 1 child at Polytech (who is classed as a non dependent) any breaks.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Ruth, thanks for dropping by. I'm still not sure how I'll vote either, but it'll be the first time in 12 years as I was living overseas the previous three times!

    Weather's not that great up here in Auckland - typically we had our first barbie for six months and as usual it rained ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home