Kiwi Tales

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Weekend!

Hmmm I've been trying to upload a photo but it's not working this time...
I'm thinking of all the people affected by Hurricane Rita and hoping that all in the path of the hurricane will be kept safe. I've been watching coverage on TV and the power of this one is amazing- Hurricane Katrina was even stronger so it's unbelievable to think of the destruction.

I may not post to this blog so often, I don't get comments so I don't think this is interesting enough. We'll see! I don't really know anyone in the blogworld so I don't have anyone who reads my blog anyway.

May be back at some stage- keep safe!

2 Comments:

  • Well, I think it's interesting!
    Keep posting; and if you want to increase your blog traffic try Blogexplosion, for instance.

    By Blogger Tati, at 6:07 pm  

  • Thank you Karen! Thanks for the encouragement. Maybe I will keep going with it.

    By Blogger kiwiruth, at 6:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home