Kiwi Tales

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Daylight Saving

Yay October and so we now have daylight saving. Clocks went forward last night. I wonder how many forgot?? The only disadvantage is losing an hours sleep and getting hungry at the "wrong" times lol. And of course typical with the daylight savings change- the weather deteriorates!! It was OK during the day today but now it's raining and the forecast is not good for the rest of the week! Poor kids (and parents) as it's school holidays. Hard to entertain little ones when it's wet.

I managed to get in another walk today- I've been good this week, been out walking on four days, probably about 3 kms for each walk too. Today's walk was around the boundary of the airfield on the "Kapiti Coast Walkway". I didn't do the whole walk as I had parked my car in a particular spot and knew I had to back track. I watched a few planes taking off and landing and saw a glider as well.

I worked Saturday so I have tomorrow off too.

1 Comments:

  • Bad weather, however, is the best knitting weather!
    I always find it amazing how much that hour of time can disrupt my "body clock".

    By Blogger Tati, at 7:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home