Kiwi Tales

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I finished it!

Yay I have finally finished the baby cardigan I've been knitting, the one made with powder puff and feathers wool. I just finished sewing it up tonight. I do have the buttons to buy, but as far as I'm concerned it's finished! It's taken quite a while, the wool isn't easy to work with and knitting 2 rows from 2 different balls of wool is awkward for a beginner. I'll take a photo of it tomorrow when it's daylight with my cell phone and post it.

Payday tomorrow, which means grocery shopping and bill paying. I'm trying so hard to get my credit card paid down and it's taking an age because of the fees and interest charges. Remind me not to pay for flying lessons with it! That's what I did and that's one of the reasons I haven't had money to fly with since January. But the balance is decreasing and that's the main thing!

Weather forecast isn't good for the next few days, typical spring weather.

Have a good rest of the week!

1 Comments:

  • Looking forward to the picture of the baby cardigan. I need to get started knitting a few baby things as my little bro is going to be a daddy in the spring.
    You take flying lessons? How neat - do tell more!

    By Blogger Tati, at 7:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home