Kiwi Tales

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Long week coming up!


Here's another photo of Anahera taken on the walk yesterday. She's 8 yrs old. Anahera's dad is part Maori part European, and Kathryn (my daughter) is part Japanese part Rarotongan. We adopted Kathryn when she was two. She's got a great smile aye! I found out a possible reason why Kaya didn't like the flight yesterday- she's not well! Today she has a cold and a fever. I went down to see Kathryn and the girls for an hour or two this afternoon and did a bit of shopping for her.

I also did go back to the Aero Club and went through a lot of the early flight briefings I'd mostly forgotten and sat in the cockpit with the instructor trying to remember answers to all the questions he was asking. It was two hours of using the old brain matter, but good value. I've succumbed to temptation and booked a revision lesson for 3 weeks time, which is my birthday. It'll be the first lesson in 9 1/2 months.

This week is going to be very busy at work. Kelly is away, so there will be only Steph who works part time. From 2pm each day it'll only be me answering the phones. I'm also on call Wednesday night, working Saturday, on call Friday night, Saturday night, all day Sunday, Sunday night, and all day Monday (which is Labour Day Public holiday in NZ). I only get one day off- Tuesday. It will be a problem if I want to go over and visit Sarah and Tim.

Oh, the Maternity Hospital is busy tomorrow, so now they are inducing Sarah on Tuesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home