Kiwi Tales

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

on call again

Well it's Wednesday night and I'm on call again.... I'm sure getting a bit tired of having the cell phone and diary, although it's been quiet. I had a technician on the road dealing to a flooded house but he called in at 7.30pm, and then someone phoned at 9pm wanting to book a carpet cleaning quote. Hello people!! We're a 24 hr EMERGENCY service- who else rings at 9pm to organise a QUOTE?? I got phoned at 8am on Monday (a Public Holiday) by someone wanting to book a carpet clean... I was asleep when she phoned... it was a PUBLIC HOLIDAY. Maybe she forgot what day it was???

(Mind you I have been known to use telephone banking and speak to customer service at 2am before now!)

Anyone else have jobs where you're on call and people call for odd things?

1 Comments:

  • Yes. I have a customer in Italy who phones me on the weekends, in the evenings, whenever he feels like it, actually. :-)
    What's a gal to do?

    By Blogger Tati, at 10:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home