Kiwi Tales

Friday, November 04, 2005

Baby baby

Well it's been an eventful week for Tim and Sarah. Little Yana ended up back in hospital for a couple of days. Sarah was having difficulty in feeding and Yana was losing weight and getting dehydrated. They've put a nasogastric tube in, but she is doing fine now, and has gained past her birth weight at last. Sarah isn't actually using the tube now as Yana is getting enough sustenance from a mixture of breast and bottle with expressed breast milk. I was a little hard on them when I saw them last weekend (I must remember they are new parents and I have had four....) as none of us including her parents who live nearby realised what was happening, so I have had to try and set things right and apologise to Sarah this week.
Work has been really busy too, I've been going into work an hour early each morning. I'm sooo glad it's Friday.
Guy Fawkes Day tomorrow, I haven't got any fireworks, but I can hear some going off outside the window right now.
Have a good weekend everyone!

1 Comments:

  • I hope little Yana is doing better by now!

    By Blogger Tati, at 7:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home